Checklist for Enrollment for 2023-2024 School Year
After official acceptance to Oak Hill Academy, the following are due upon registration:
- Enrollment Contract Please make sure that both parents/guardians sign the back.
- $2,000 Enrollment DepositEither:
- Check payable to Oak Hill Academy
- Payment made online (return enclosed form)
- Pay Deposit Here
(Please note: You can pay either online with direct debit of your bank account or with a credit card. If you pay with a credit card, a 2.85% convenience fee will be applied.)
- The enrollment deposit is not included in any of the three payment plans and must accompany contract. This is the only payment that does not go through Blackbaud Tuition Management. The deposit will appear as a credit on your Blackbaud Tuition Management account for the 2023 – 2024 school year.
- Transportation Form (for students entering Grades K – 8) This form needs to be returned even if you are not using transportation.
- Individual Pupil Request for Loan of Textbooks (for students entering Grades K – 8) This form needs to be filled out for each student. This allows OHA to receive a small amount of aid from the state for educational materials for the classroom.
- Registration Form
- Records Release Form (for students entering Grades K – 8)
- Physical Forms (due by the 1st day of school)
- Set Up Blackbaud Tuition Management Account
New Families: Enroll online with Blackbaud Tuition Management in conjunction with submission of your enrollment contract. Please see instructions
Current Family Enrolling a New Student: Upon submission of the enrollment contract, Oak Hill Academy will add the new student to your current Blackbaud Tuition Management account.