Oak Hill Teachers Shine
Research tells us that one of the best ingredients in student success is for a school to have high quality teachers who are well prepared and who are highly professional. They care deeply about their students, and they are constantly improving their own craft.
Oak Hill Academy, in Lincroft, NJ, has built its excellent reputation by employing this type of dedicated individual. The school has found that the following items are excellent measures for teachers to prepare students for success.
- The teacher is an architect of student learning. They masterfully design engaging lessons.
- They change pace often using various methods.
- They respect student differences and give valuable student feedback.
- They are very caring and flexible when meeting individual needs.
- They blend the four C’s into instruction: collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity.
- They personalize instruction by meeting students where they are in their learning and help them move toward mastery.
- Finally, Oak Hill Academy teachers implement Essential Questions and standards, which spark interest, deliver instruction, and motivate students.
Oak Hill Academy is a NJ private school that is co-educational, independent, nonsectarian, and nonprofit for grades pre-kindergarten through eight. Oak Hill Academy is dedicated to a traditional, challenging, and caring learning environment that encourages comprehensive thought processes and deep understandings; thus promoting the wholesome intellectual, emotional, moral, and physical lifetime growth of our students. If you want to learn more about what makes Oak Hill Academy one of the best private school in NJ, visit us online at www.oakhillacademy.com , or subscribe to our mailing list to be notified when we post more topics.