Parents are asked to follow these procedures when applying to Oak Hill Academy:
- Visit the school (personal tour, open house) prior to application. Prospective students are also requested to spend a day in an Oak Hill Academy classroom.
- Complete and return the application form with a non-refundable check in the amount of $75 payable to Oak Hill Academy.
- Submit a copy of the student's last report card and most recent standardized test scores along with this application (for grades K-8).
- A teacher recommendation form included in your application packet should be completed by one of your child's present teachers and sent directly by the teacher to Oak Hill. We request this form be returned prior to the entrance test date and classroom visit.
- After Oak Hill Academy has received this information, we will confirm the entrance test date. For students entering grades PreK and K, a developmental readiness evaluation will be individually scheduled.
- After the entrance test and/or developmental readiness evaluation has been reviewed, an interview with the Headmaster will be arranged in order to hold final discussions and go over test results.
- Finally, a decision will be made regarding acceptance, and admission materials will be sent if applicable.
ENTRANCE TESTING PROGRAM
||Developmental Readiness Evaluation (School Devised)
||Missouri Kindergarten Inventory of Developmental Skills (KIDS)
||School Readiness Test
||CTBS (Comprehensive Test of Basic Skills)
||SRA (Scientific Research Assoc.)
ENTRANCE TEST DATES: GRADES 1-8*
|Saturday January 7, 2017
|Saturday March 4, 2017
|Saturday April 29, 2017
*Please note Pre-Kindergarten/Kindergarten developmental readiness evaluations are scheduled by appointment.*